Febanet.it delivers its products on the Italian territory and in all countries of the European Union,with UPS Express in the following countries:
Austria,Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland (Eire), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Principality of Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Shipping: 19 euro
All shipping costs are automatically calculated in the checkout and are displayed before you complete the purchase.
Tax, import duty and IVA
We charge VAT to all shipping locations within the EU
We do not supply anyone except consumers. We do not respond to enquries asking us to supply bulk amounts of goods for supply elsewhere as this is against our terms of contract as an official dealer.
How to pay
To make the purchasing with us a pleasure, we can offer our customers the following payment methods:
• Credit Card: with this method, the customer will make the payment easily, quickly and safely. All transactions relating to the payment by Credit Card are under SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the SECURED protocol adopted for the information transmissions, using the PayPal platform
• PayPal: this is the easiest and safest way to make payments on the Internet, the customer only has to enter his own e-mail address and password already registered for proceeding with the payment
If customers choose to pay by Credit Card, Febanet.it will dispatch their order as soon as possible.
Orders are, generally, processed and dispatched within 6 working days in the season. Any eventual modification will be promptly communicated to our customer.
When the carrier delivers the parcel, the customer should verify:
• hat the parcel is not damaged, wet or in any other way doesn’t reach the customers required standards
• that the Febanet.it parcel tape is intact and not tampered
• that the number of parcels indicated on the delivery note is corrisponding to the number of parcels delivered
Any disputes must be immediately raised to the carrier, otherwise the parcel is considered delivered correctly.
If the parcel is damaged or tampered with, the customer must:
• express a reserve: the parcel is accepted but before signing the document the customer must write "I accept it with backup right", this way if he opens the parcel and he finds damaged products he will be refunded
If the customer does not perform these operations Febanet.it will consider the parcel regularly delivered.
All products are under the manufacturer's standard warranty and the 24 months warranty for defects, according to D.Lgs. No. 24 dated February 2, 2002.
The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided as explained in the documentation included in the packaging of the product and according to the manufacturer's instructions.